- Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA
- Carnegie Institution of Washington, USA
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
- University of Ahrus, Denmark
- University of Valencia , Spain
- University of Oxford ,UK
- Army Research Laboratory, Maryland, USA
- University of California San Diego, CA, USA
- ACRHEM, University of Hyderabad, India
- Bharathidasan University, India
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, India
- University of Tokyo, Japan
- Kanagawa University, Japan
- University of Florida, Gainesville, USA
- University of Madras, India
Jason Baker (Ph.D Scholar)
Brian Light (Ph.D Scholar)
Vahe Mkrtchyan (M.S)
Howard Yanxon (M.S)
Melanie White (B.S)
Phuc Tran (B.S)
Scott Eirman (B.S)
Zane Rietmayer (B.S)
Makram A Quader
Selva Vennila Raju
Nirup Bandaru – Completed Ph.D under my supervision in 2014 and employed as CMP Process Development Engineer at Micron Technology, Idaho
Daniel Antonio – Completed Ph.D in 2015 (Ph.D committee member) and working as a Post Doctoral Associate at Idaho National Laboratory
Makram Abdel Quader – Completed M.S (2011) and currently pursuing Ph.D at Arizona State University
Jorge Reynaga – Completed B.S (2010) and Test and Characterization Engineer at Texas Instruments
Selva Vennila Raju – Worked as Research Associate and currently employed at CESMEC, Florida International University as Assistant Research Professor
Stryder Loveday, Weldu Gabrimichael, Deep Patel, Dustin Calhourn, Anthony Connolly, Vahe Mkrtchyan*
Jason Baker*, Makram Abdel Quader, Fiffi Blankson
REU students supervised
Kristiy Kanady (Fisk University) 2010, Dylan Wood (Fisk University) 2010; Brandon Stewart (College of Southern Nevada) 2011, Justin Carryer (Colarado College) 2011; April Jeffris (State University of New York at Albany) 2011 – currently pursuing M.S at ASU; Brandon Lowe (Whitworth University) 2012, Matt Baldwin (University of Puget Sound) 2012
External Ph.D student completed
Mohan Radheep (BDU, India)
HiPSEC Lab facilities
1. Bruker Discover Powder XRD with Goebel mirror and Hi star detector.
2. Raman system (2 numbers – Jobin-Yuvon U1000 double-gratingspectrometer equipped with a charge coupled device CCD detector ISA SpectrumOne).
3. Physical Property Measurement System (PPMS)
Quantum Design for ACMS, Sp.heat and Thermoelectric experiments.
4. APD and Cryomech closed cycle refrigerators with nanovoltmeter and AC bridge for transport measurements.
5. Diamond anvil cells (Symmetric, Panaromic, Mao-Bell and Merrill-Bassett type).
6. Cu-Be piston cylinder and miniature DACs.
6. High temperature single arc melter.
7. High Temperature muffle furnaces for flux growth.